Fat Book Entry #9: Pin-Ups


Oh, the end is finally drawing near! I have thoroughly enjoyed this Fat Book swap from a creative standpoint, but I have to admit creating 10 originals of each piece has been a big challenge added to an already full plate. Yeah, I know, I know. I did it to myself! But I wanted the challenge to try something new, and it has definitely given me that opportunity. I’ve learned so much! I like these little 4 x 4 pieces of art! Here’s entry number nine. Given that I have two gorgeous redheads, I immediately searched for a red-headed pin-up for this one. Nice bonus that this gorgeous redhead also happens to have blue eyes, like my gorgeous redheads. And I love the Lucille Ball quote. I have number 10 done as well but I’ll save that for you till next week.

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website!

3 comments:

ELLIE said...

great work -I have enjoyed them all - you should be very very proud of yourself!!!
I so love lucille ball - what a great woman!!
thanks for sharing it all
Ellie

Karenladd said...

AWESOME page Kelly! I love the playful whimsy of your design!

Kelly Warren said...

thanks guys!