Time for March Free Bling Friday!

It’s Free Bling Friday time! Congrats to February's Free Bling winner, Sharon F. from Palm Coast, FL! March’s entry has been a popular selection for the Etsy treasuries I’ve been included in so I thought I’d share a pair of them here! These are my “Buttercup Fairy” earrings, green glass briolettes topped with clusters of amethyst, rose and jonquil Swarovski crystals….perfect for Spring! They hang nearly 2” on sterling French wires. To be eligible to win March’s Free Bling, simply email me or leave a comment in the comment box by midnight Thursday, April 2, with the subject line FREE BLING and include where you're from. The next winner will be drawn Friday, April 3. Don't want to miss a single Free Bling Friday? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders or subscribe in the reader of your choice in the right column over there. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

8 comments:

windycindy said...

Please add me to your Free Bling Friday for March! Your Buttercup
Fairy earrings are lovely.
Many thanks and have a magnificent
March.....Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Karenladd said...

Hi Kelly,
Wow, those earrings are gorgeous! The colors are beautiful together and my daughter would go nuts over them!
Please enter me for the giveaway!

Lucid Moon Studio said...

I would like to be entered in your Free Bling Giveaway! They are very spring looking...gorgeous! I just came across your blog via etsyfest...very nice!

mom-2-three said...

Beautiful work on the buttercup fairy earrings Kelly! I've also been wanting to tell you how many compliments I'm getting when I wear your jewelry. Thanks and keep up the great work!
Lisa Spradlin
Jacksonville, Fl

Katherine Lovelace said...

I Love Love Love these earrings! they are so awesome please enter me in to win free bling friday i have emailed you my info!!!
Thanks Katherine
I love your jewelry they are such wonderful pieces!!!!
Kathy_lovelace@hotmail.com

khaski said...

I love the green- so spring! khaski78 at hotmail dot com representing NH!

Davielle aka Princess Magpie said...

oh, how did you know that GREEN is my "signature" color?! I love these earrings. would love to be part of the Free Bling Friday for March ... hugs - Davielle in California (you know who I am !!!)

Leeaync said...

Oh I love these colors! I'm Leeayn from Orange County!