Behind the Camera: A Busy Weekend...

A busy weekend, indeed….we went to the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life Friday night, followed up by another day at the Riverside Arts Market on Saturday. My students have participated in the northside Relay for five years now, ever since my lovely arts festival assistant Whitney became one of the chairs. You can click on this photo to enlarge it, and if you look very closely you’ll be able to pick out me and the girls on the front of the “P”. Look for the two little redheads!

The Arts Market is continuing nicely. The crowds the past two weeks certainly haven’t been what they were on the first day, but I think that’s to be expected. They’ve still been great and they’ve still been supportive of the artists there with their dollars. There’s a great group of ladies in the booth next to me (lead by Peggy “The Bead Chick” Ward) and they’ve been so incredibly helpful to me since I’m there by myself all day. They are a blessing! Hope to see you there this Saturday if you are in town. I hope to have my photography there by my May dates! Check my events calendar on my website for my dates.

2 comments:

lori vliegen said...

i hope to get downtown for arts market one of these days...when i do, i'll stop by and say "hi"! :)

cath c said...

nothing better than giant hope!