Snagged a Treasury: Shout Out to NFCR!

It's so rare I'm actually able to snag an Etsy treasury to create myself that I was stunned when I happened along at just the right moment recently! I took the opportunity to create a treasury featuring many of my North Florida Craft Revolution teammates!

Photobucket

Featured here are my friends Elizabeth from ATatteredCanvas, Angie from BlissfulBirdDesigns, Wyanne, Nina from YouAreMySunshine, Deborah Voizin, Sarah Whitmire, Cat from DarklingWoods, Kim from AtSeaLevel, and Janice from IdeasInc. To round it out, I featured jschubertdesigns, theBeadAerie and studiorickrack who all recently featured me in their own treasuries. This was fun creating! Wish I could catch more!

1 comment:

lori vliegen said...

beautiful treasury, kelly! you've chosen some wonderful items...and the colors are fabulous! :)