Time for April Free Bling Friday!

It’s Free Bling Friday time! Congrats to March's Free Bling winner, Nancy M. from Jacksonville, FL. For April, I’m giving away one of my new glass pendants. I’m still getting the hang of photographing these little gems, so sorry for the little blur. This is a 1” x 2” glass pendant with gorgeous vintage flowers. Olivia picked this one out from my stash I created for the Riverside Arts Market. It comes complete with a 16” or 18” sterling silver chain, your choice.

To be eligible to win April’s Free Bling, simply email me or leave a comment in the comment box by midnight Thursday, April 30, with the subject line FREE BLING and include where you're from. The next winner will be drawn Friday, May 1. Don't want to miss a single Free Bling Friday? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders or subscribe in the reader of your choice in the right column over there. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

16 comments:

Lauren Alexander said...

I want some free bling!!!

cath c said...

that is pretty, and i love a peony!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm into Free Bling, especially when it's this cool! You have some serious talent.

I'm from Camano Island Washington, but I think you already new this. I'll to twitter this now.

Unknown said...

I can go for free bling. Cool.

windycindy said...

Your floral pendant is gorgeous!
Please count me in. I hope the weather cooperates for you and your students. Take care, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

circleinthesand said...

WOW, Kelly, that is beautiful!!! Good luck at RAM!!!!
see ya
duckie
:)

lori vliegen said...

bling is good...but free bling is even better!! love your new pendants! i'm going to have to check out the riverside arts market one of these days....
:)

Unknown said...

I would like to win the item. Not for me but for Heather.

Inviting Style by Pick Me Paper Designs said...

Oohh, that's so pretty! Who doesn't love free stuff..I'm in! ;)

AnnieJackDesigns said...

ooo... free pretty things :) Thanks for offering!! Looking forward to seeing the pendants in person next weekend!

Leah said...

Great design, very pretty!

sofia-free ads said...

Love that bling, very unique:-)

D. Lindsey said...

Simply gorgeous! ♥'s it!!

Anonymous said...

Free Bling! I think I need to win because May is my Birthday month!!!! Hee hee I am greedy for your beauties!

Kate in Hawaii

Kirsten said...

I'd love some free bling!

Kirsten of Acorn Alley

Christina said...

Christina - xristya@rock.com - I love the Free Bling Floral Pendant!