July Free Bling!

It’s Free Bling Friday time! Congrats to June's Free Bling winner, Lauren A. from Overland Park, KS. Congrats, Lauren! And a little plug here for Lauren. She has the sweetest art. Visit her blog here for more details! For July, here’s another of my glass tile pendants, this one featuring my “Waiting for Flight” photo. You can find the photo itself in my photo Etsy shop here. It comes complete with silver-plated ball chain. To be eligible to win July’s Free Bling, simply email me or leave a comment in the comment box by midnight Thursday, August 6, with the subject line FREE BLING and include where you're from. The next winner will be drawn via random.org Friday, August 7. Don't want to miss a single Free Bling Friday? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders or subscribe in the reader of your choice in the right column over there. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

4 comments:

windycindy said...

Lauren does have a wonderful site!
Please enter me in your July giveaway drawing. Your butterfly pendant is precious!
Many thanks..... Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Inner Muse Jewelry Design said...

I love all your beautiful art, Kelly! Please enter me for your July Blingage:o)
nolfan1@hotmail.com
http://innermusejewelry.etsy.com

guemalde said...

Bonjour de l'ile de la reunion your butterfly is super !! I come from Indian Ocean ... it's a real pleasure all the times !! aurevoir

guemalde said...

Oups i forget Please enter me for your July Blingage :-) Marie luce