I Made This! ~ Mint Julep

One of the blogs I like to keep up with is Everything Etsy. I have it on my Yahoo! home page so I get updates immediately. Kim shares great Etsy finds as well as great tips on running an Etsy shop in general and lots of fun tutorials. Plus she’s a fellow Floridian who lives darn close to one of my favorite places on earth, Boca Grande. Every Thursday, Kim has an “I Made This” blog party, so I thought I’d join in today. Here’s a new necklace I finished recently in prep for the Tifton Love Affair Fine Arts Festival May 1-2. This will be the first time I’ve participated in this show since it typically falls the same weekend as our Commencement ceremony at the college (for which I’m responsible and will be pulling out my hair until it’s over May 8), but this year, I got lucky and the two didn’t conflict. I initially named this piece Mint Julep, but maybe I should call it The Luck of the Irish instead! :-) Happy Thursday to you.

8 comments:

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

Wow! What a beautiful creation and I LOVE the green! Thanks for your sweet post. It is beautiful around here today! :)

~Kim

cath c said...

oooo! i really love this, kelly! and mint julep is perfect. people will only think to wear it ofr st paddy's day if you go with the irish reference. besides, kentucky derby day is on the horizon....

Gina Lee Kim said...

Oh, this is just stunning Kelly! Maybe I should have 'everything etsy' on my Yahoo page as well...

Mary Lamoray said...

Just beautiful! And I agree...'Mint Julep' is the perfect name... good luck at the upcoming show :)

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

So pretty and refreshing. I love green - perfect post for today!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Beautiful!

Martha Lever said...

Mint Julep is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Kelly Warren said...

Thanks everyone!