Tuesday Treasury Shoutout: RushCreekMosiacs and Handmadeology Team

2-8-11 kellyphoto hmet

Etsy guru Tim Adam started a new Handmadeology Etsy team to compliment the Handmadeology blog.  Tim is an awesome resource for Etsy sellers, and this team gives us all a place to come together and share what's working and what's not.  This week's Tuesday Treasury Shout Out goes to Mary Lou of RushCreekMosiacs for creating this "Blinded me with Science" treasury featuring Handmadeology team members. My "Desmond's V-8" is bottom row third spot.  Look at this gorgeous crock Mary Lou created below!  I also had the honor of having one of my photos featured in a great article on Handmadeology about how to get your shop found.  Visit here to see the treasury above with clickable links and pay a visit to these Handmadeology team members! 

1 comment:

Rush Creek Mosaics said...

Thanks Kelly! I love the Handmadeology Team - lots of diversity and talent!

Mary Lou
Rush Creek Mosaics