Welcome Home...


I had an absolutely wonderful time at An Artful Journey this past weekend, and I have so much to share with you!  I'm still processing it all in my head and sorting through all my pictures so for today, I just wanted to share with you my little welcome home from my girls. 

The picture above was taped to the front door when I arrived home in the wee hours this morning. Olivia's been big into drawing street scenes and city scapes lately.  And below is the sweet little note Sarah left me on the bathroom mirror.  My two little artists....I can't wait until I can take them someplace like An Artful Journey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet welcome home for you! I'm sure your heart melted :)

Glad you got home safe and sound after our fabulous weekend of artful fun!! I loved hanging out with you and am so happy we got to do it again.

I've posted about AAJ so come on over and check it out, sistah!!

xo
Gwynnie

Anonymous said...

The girls are so sweet! They are just so awesome and loving! :-)

Can't wait to hear about your journey and what you learned. I was thinking about your photo journalling idea you were telling me about...I really think I would like to do that.

Love Whitney

Becky Shander said...

My goodness, how wonderful to return home to find these handmade tokens of love...your girls are so thoughtful. I bet they learned this from you.