Tuesday Treasury Shoutout: PetCollage and Etsy for Animals

Photobucket

Don't you love all this pink!?  I'm definitely a pink girl.  Thanks to PetCollage for curating this pinkalicious treasury featuring Etsy for Animals team members.  What, you don't see my photography or my jewelry included here?  Nope, what you do see though is an item from my supply shop, second row, second spot . Yep, I have such a wonderful overflow of supplies that I needed to set up a supply shop to destash some of it.  I add to it about once a week when I get the opportunity to photograph my extra bounty.

Hop on over to PetCollage's shop here.  I love her custom collage below.  Visit this treasury in all it's clickable link glory here, and be sure to visit the Etsy for Animals blog here.  

2 comments:

Brizel Handcrafts said...

That was a really wonderful Treasury ! THINK PINK comes to mind :)

Anonymous said...

Love all things pink and all things animals! Especially bunnies with Spring and Easter around the corner :)

Happy Tuesday to you, dahling!!!

xo
Gwynnie