Tuesday Treasury Shoutout: Triple Love!

Team FEST 7-7-11
 

These treasuries were all so pretty, I just had to share them all today.  First up, check out all this gorgeous work from my Florida Etsy Street Team members, above, thanks to IanSolLuna.  That's my Looking Up photo top row, fourth spot.  View the treasury with clickable links to all this gorgeousness here.


From Grazim 7-7-11


Next up, thanks to Grazim for including me in this summer themed treasury above.  My Fairfax VA Tulip is bottom row, first spot.  This treasury popped up less than 30 minutes after I listed this photo, so that's a double thanks!  View the treasury with clickable links to all work featured here.


Orange and Rust 7-7-11

Last, how about some orange and rust love, this one thanks to choosejoystudio (and I just love that name). My Desmond's V-8 is featured first row, first spot.  See all the clickable loveliness here.  Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

rachel awes said...

what a feast for my eyes!!!! xox

Laura said...

This is wonderful! Thank you for including my treasury too :) I bookmarked your blog so I'll be back to visit soon.