Project 365: March 28-April3

I cannot tell a lie.  I confess I simply do not have the fortitude to take a photo a day every single day.  Just ain't happenin'.  Oh well, I shall trudge along at least sharing seven photos a week on Wednesdays. This week I shall inundate you with photos of my redheads, some of which actually were taken this week! Now, if I could inundate you with photos of my redheads EVERY week, then that I could accomplish, but you'd probably run screaming into the woods.  :-)

3-28-12 through 4-3-12 #1
Liv back at Dudley Farms...

3-28-12 through 4-3-12 #2
A daily dose of awesomeness... (I could share these with you EVERY day if you wanted me too...)

3-28-12 through 4-3-12 #3
Sarah looking so much like a cross between me and my Mama here...

3-28-12 through 4-3-12 #4
And another daily dose of awesomeness...

3-28-12 through 4-3-12 #5
Olivia rockin' out on my guitar teacher's drum set. Love that 70's decor, don't you?

3-28-12 through 4-3-12 #6
And Sarah SERIOUSLY rockin' out on Gary's drum set.

3-28-12 through 4-3-12 #7
And one more daily dose of awesomeness. Yes, they dress themselves, and yes, I wish those boots came in big girl sizes.

I really am doing other things around here, just haven't had time to share them! The Springtime Tallahassee Arts Jubilee this past Saturday was awesome, great sales, fine weather with just a few passing sprinkles to keep us cool, old friends and all my favorite college food fixes! Thanks for stopping in! Click here for all my Project 365 posts.

4 comments:

sonyamacdesigns said...

your red heads are beautiful!

Kelly Warren said...

Thanks so much, Sonya!

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet kelly, i totally understand how it's not possible to take a photo a day. :) I am so loving your girls! They are so beautiful and i love their photos so much! They make me smile. :) Happy good friday and wishing you a lovely merry happy easter weekend! Love to you!

Rebeca Trevino said...

the redheads ARE total "awesome-ness" !! what is wrong with 'a photo a day' of each one? that would be 730 photos!

- i always love seeing the girls in your posts, and reading about their dual shenanigans. and i love knowing that they pick out their own outfits, so much of their personality coming through! (and yes the boots in a size 7M would be great!)