Project 365: April 4-10

Every Easter, my husband's extended family gathers down at the family lake place in Keystone Heights.  It's such a great time and I love watching my girls get to know all these cousins on their daddy's side of the family.  All these shots are from the lake.
week of 4-4-12

The girls working the tire swing!

week of 4-4-12

Sweet little Gracie. I was able to capture some great shots of her for her mama, but this one is my favorite.

week of 4-4-12

Girlies!

week of 4-4-12
Yes, of all the pictures I took that day, I managed to get in one.

week of 4-4-12
Cracks me up. Butts working on the jet ski.

week of 4-4-12
Girls on the golf cart...this thing travels all over the woods and lake front!

week of 4-4-12

And lastly, this year's prize egg finder. Every year, we collect money for the prize egg (over $300 this year), which is hidden raw. The finder of the egg gets the pot, but only after the raw egg is broken over his head.

If you'd like to see more of our shots from the lake, you can see them here on my Facebook page. We got some great shots! Thanks for stopping in this week. Click here to see all my Project 365 posts.

No comments: