Sketchbook Project Fun Journal: Spread 25...Spreading a Little Sunshine!

Fun Journal Spread 25

I've actually finally finished up this journal but still have a few more spreads to share with you! I did this spread back in October. I collaged the background first with various origami papers. That circular piece is an inked and stenciled coffee filter!  I played around with it a while before I decided to turn it into a sun.  The writing around the rim of the circle says "bright sunshiny day."  The blue paint is true to form finger painting.  I'm definitely more of a paint with my hands and fingers than a brush kind of girl.  The black accents were done with a Sharpie paint pen.  Looking forward to sharing the last page and a review of the whole book with you soon!

On a side note, I started teaching my ENC 1102 class tonight.  I'm hoping I haven't scared them all away!  We are writing blogs as part of the class!  Hopefully they will stick with me.  I think once we get into our groove we'll have a fun with it, but I can understand how writing a blog for an English class can be a bit terrifying at first!  Off to write them a "please don't panic" post on Blackboard! 

No comments: