Artful Journey Prep: Prayer Flags!

2013 Artful Journey Prayer Flags-Kelly

Less than 36 hours before Courtney and I take off for An Artful Journey! I'm in last minute prep state! Of course, I haven't packed yet....I'm well known to be a last minute packer....but I at least have all my supplies out ready to pack. All that will come tomorrow night. The photos above and below are the prayer flags I created and mailed off to Cindy to be hung with all the rest at the Presentation Center. I neglected to read the directions (imagine that!) so my "one" flag was twice as big as it was supposed to be so luckily I was able to just cut it in half!
  2013 Artful Journey Prayer Flags-Kelly

Below are Courtney's flags. Didn't she do an awesome job!? She's going to rock this retreat! I'm so excited for her to experience it!
  2013 Artful Journey Prayer Flags-Courtney

2013 Artful Journey Prayer Flags-Courtney

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you will have an amazing time! Wish I was going with you!

Lisa Graham said...

Have fun....it looks like it will be a good retreat.