Bringing Back Best Shot Monday!

Back porch shell-72

I used to participate in Tracey Clark's Best Shot Monday a while back. I've been trying to get back to a regular blogging schedule and wanted to get back into BSM, but when I hopped over to Tracey's blog, I saw that she had stopped doing it. Well, needing some motivation, I contacted Tracey on Facebook and asked her if she minded if I brought it back, and she happily said sure!  So here's my first crack back at it!

We've had quite a bit of rain lately. This Queen Conch sits at the top of the stairs on the back deck next to where Molly and Isabelle like to stand and watch guard over their domain.  She's about 10 inches long and one of a gazillion shells we have around the house.  Benny found her in the Keys years ago.  I thought she looked so pretty sitting out there in the rain, so I grabbed my camera, with a 55-200mm telephoto lens, and actually took this picture through the glass of the French doors.  It was raining after all!   

Have a picture you'd like to share?  Post it on your blog, or on Flickr, and share the link in the comments!  I'd love to take a look!

No comments: