Spiral Journal Spread 9: ABC Play!

Spiral Journal Spread 9_7-6-13-72

I had a lot of fun with this page! I took Livvie's leftover paint and just spread it all over a few pages in my journal. From there, I stamped the harlequin stamp all over the background in a pale gold. Then I grabbed the letter stencil simply because it was sitting right there next to me opened!  Next, I used a couple different pad inks to give it some color, also from a multi-color ink pad that was sitting out from Livvie's project. From there, I just grabbed whatever scraps that were around me, and I love the way it all came together. The tag was sitting in a pile that the girls and I had made weeks ago; I think Sarah made this particular one.

This spread took me about 30 minutes from start to finish simply because I used just what was laying out around me. That was a good lesson learned!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute and creative!! Love that you made something out of the objects you found around you :)

iHanna said...

Love this happy spread Kelly, so darn yummy!