The Moments: Day 13

Menu for afternoon tea party, with invisa money, of course. #teaparty #menu #themomentschallenge

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~ Angela Schwindt

I love this quote. I think what my daughters teach me most is to remember to slow down and savor the little moments. Sarah created quite the menu for our tea party spread this afternoon. She set out our best dishes and had the menu waiting for us on the kitchen counter. We often get to use "invisa money" in our house. I wish it worked for shoe shopping!

Jump in on Daisy Yellow's The Moments challenge and share a moment from your day every day in October. It's reminding me that photos don't have to be perfect to capture an every day moment. 

1 comment:

Quiltin' Mama said...

Sounds like fun! I wish I had saved more little handwritten pieces like this. You blink and the moment is gone.