Best Shot Monday: Friends and Strangers Project, Benny

Benny

Those of you that know me well know that this not just a friend; this is my husband! When I started my Friends and Strangers project, the goal for the friends portion was primarily to get out of the office for lunch more and photograph my lunch dates. Well, guess who my Valentines Day lunch date was? The one and only Benjamin.

He cringed a bit when I brought out the camera as he truly hates to have his picture taken, but the redheads and I appreciate the opportunity to have a nice shot of him without him sticking his tongue out or making a silly face.  When I showed this picture to the girls, they both said, "Oh my goodness! He actually looked at the camera!"  Thank you, Benny, for a nice Valentines Day lunch and a frame-worthy photo.  You've been my Valentine for 22 years. Here's to at least 22 more.

Take a peek at more of my Friends and Stranger project here!  

1 comment:

cath c said...

Mine is the same way, then he asks me why I post all those pics of his nose on facebook. It's because he won't give me his face! It is quite a nose to behold. :)

lovely pic of your Valentine.