The Documented Life Project: Week 37

Week 37-2 
Welcome to Week 37 for the Documented Life Project!  This week's challenge was to doodle with a white paint pen.  For my tip in, I used a gelli print I created in Albie's class at An Artful Journey and added some white paint pen doodles.  And Good Lord, I just realized I never shared my books and gelli prints from Albie's class with you!  And it was in late February/early March!  I'll try to get those photographed this weekend and share them next week.

Week 37-1

Week 37-4

On the inside spread I added a receipt from August 1941 as a background and then added scraps and doodles on top. The hearts are cut from soap wrappers and the same gelli print.

Week 37-5


Week 37-6

The highlight of the week was the Open House at the girls' middle school.

Week 37-7

And I couldn't help but add my challenges trying to doodle with our foster kitten Zoey (who's now become a foster failure and new permanent resident) on my shoulders!

Week 37-3

Click here for all the details on the Documented Life Project. Can't wait to hear what the girls have planned for 2015! Click here for my other Documented Life posts.

No comments: