Double Best Shot Monday: Meet Zoe and China

Zoe

These two dogs are my two very favorites at the shelter right now!  I photographed Zoe, above, November 24.  She is such a sweet gentle girl.  She's approximately 10 years old with impeccable manners. She was the first dog I took out that day, and every time I walked past her kennel to take out another dog, she sat there quietly and gently wagged her tail.  When I was in this morning, I visited her and sat in her kennel with her for a while. She just layed down next to me with her head in my lap for as long as I could sit with her.  She would make a wonderful family pet. 

China, below, is nothing but a big gray ball of love.  Oh my goodness, this girl is special, too.  All she wants to do is be loved on.  When I went to take her out of her kennel, she immediately lay down and started wagging her tail, looking at me like, "Oh!! You are here to love me, aren't you!?!"  Once I got her outside, she just sat right down and waited for the lovin'.  She was difficult to photograph because she just wanted to be right smack up next to me. Though a tad blurry, this is one of very few shots I was able to get without my feet in it!  

China

Both of these dogs turn the bully breeds being "bad breeds" talk on its ear.  Zoe is listed as a Pit Bull Terrier, and China is listed as a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. These two girls are two of the sweetest, most gentle and loving dogs I've ever photographed.  They are both available for adoption at Jacksonville's Animal Care and Protective Services, 2020 Forest Street, 10am-6pm, Tuesday-Saturday.  Zoe's ID number is A471933, and China's ID number is A891983.


No comments: