Best Shot Monday: Girls and Graffiti

Girls and Graffiti

We had a day trip over to Tallahassee last Saturday for the family to check out the house I've found for us. All thumbs up, so hopefully we'll be signing a lease soon! While we were there, we went to the Artigras Festival over at Railroad Square Art Park. The festival still has some growing to do, but it has the potential to be a great one if they can work out the parking issue.

The benefit of having to park several blocks away and walk was that we got to check out some great graffiti! I think this photo not only shows great graffiti, but for those of you not following me on Facebook, it shows how the Daily Dose of Awesomeness are definitely diverging in their fashion senses. Sarah is most definitely still my little fashionista, while Olivia is taking a trip down the uber casual route. I swear the girl would live in flip flops if I let her, no matter how cold it is outside. I guess I can't say anything there as I'm a flip flop girl myself, but I'm in socks and sneaks or boots when it's cold!

Since this quick trip gave us the opportunity to spend a little time in Tallahassee experiencing one of its many fairs and festivals as a family, it served to give the girls a little dose of what's ahead for them beside football games and Barnaby's pizza.  We are all still apprehensive about the move and very sad to be leaving our little spot of paradise on the river for a while, but I think everyone felt at least a little better after seeing the house we'll hopefully be living in. Baby steps, I guess.

No comments: