Best Shot Monday: Meet Velvet

Velvet_A907971
Meet Velvet. Isn't she a doll? She was the last dog I took out today, and she waited patiently for me. Her kennel card had a staff only sign on it, so I asked a staff member if I could take her out. Thankfully, I got a yes! Shelter staff shared that she's been through a lot, so what she really needs now is a family to take good care of her. She'll probably do best as a only dog or with a family that understands that she may not get along with every other dog that she meets. In the time that I spent with her, I can tell you that she was a sweet lover of a girl with me!

Velvet and many more wonderful dogs and cats are available for adoption at Animal Care and Protective Services, 2020 Forest St in Jacksonville, 10am-6pm, Tuesday-Thursday!

No comments: