Working on Some New Things...

Photo locket pendant 
I've been incorporating my photography into simple pendants for a while now, but I've always loved lockets and found these fun little locket findings to which I could add a photo to the outside. They open so that you can add your own photos to the inside. The photo on this one is this photo.  Shooting glass pieces is always a challenge because you invariably get a window reflection in the glass.  So there you have it, my home office window!

These are brass so they are a departure from my usual sterling silver work, but I really like them. Fun to change things up every now and then. I have quite a few I need to photograph and list on my website, and I'm working on a big website update soon. I'm also planning to bring back Free Bling Friday this Friday, so be sure to check back in Friday! Have a great week!

No comments: