Moving Into Fall

Ocean

The calendar tells us that Fall is officially here, but you sure can't tell by Florida weather!  We still have highs in the mid to upper 90's, lows in the mid 70's here.  I'm not much of a winter girl, so I'm not complaining, but it would be nice to have a little Fall air come our way.  We're about six weeks into the school year here and getting into our fall groove.  My girls are playing city rec league volleyball for the first time this year, and, thankfully, they are loving it!  Our days are very full with volleyball two nights a week!

I haven't had much time to do any arts festivals since I started in my new job, so I'm trying to get back in the swing of getting things uploaded to my website and Etsy shops.  I'm a compulsive "maker" so even though I don't have any shows scheduled, I'm still creating!  My time in my studio, whether it be creating jewelry, working in my art journal, or whipping up some handmade books, is my stress reliever.  Hoping to find some time this weekend to photograph new work.  The one above is available in both my Etsy shop and on my website.

I hope you are getting into Fall in your neck of the woods.  Happily, it's time for pumpkin spice donuts!  

No comments: