April Free Bling Friday!

April Free Bling

Welcome to Free Bling Friday! Congratulations to Lee from Gainesville, Florida, the lucky recipient of March Free Bling.  I'm taking a chance with these this month. These little beauties speak Spring to me, but they are very difficult to photograph because the photo blows them up to many times their actual size. These are actually tiny 1/2" squares!  If you are viewing them on your phone, they'll look much closer to actual size, but if you are viewing them on your computer, the flower will look a little pixelated because it's so enlarged.  I've taken this photo of mine, sized it down to 1/2" and fused it to these little glass squares. The ear wires are sterling silver.

To get your name in the hat, leave me your first name, city and state, and a way to contact you in the comments below no later than midnight ET Thursday, April 19.  If we are connected on Facebook or Instagram, just let me know your name or handle there and we're good! Share this post on Facebook or Twitter and post a separate comment letting me know you did that for another entry. And if you haven't already subscribed to my monthly newsletter, click here to subscribe and you'll receive a reminder each month for Free Bling and one more entry.

New to commenting on Blogger? At the very bottom of this post, you'll see a date (4/6/2018) and comments in hot pink. Click on the "comments" and a comment box will open. Open to U.S residents only. Please help me spread the word and share this post! Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Louise said...

Love your work... Is it possible to join in, as you know am in France, but I would be delighted if these beauties could land in Pennsylvania at my friend Lynne's home, it would be a wonderful gift for her. If ever am lucky to win, you can email me at: chamarel01@gmail.com and I will give you the necessary information. Thanks. Have a wonderful week end. Louise

Kelly Warren said...

Thanks, Louise! Yes, absolutely, if your number is drawn, they can be on their way to Pennsylvania!

Sandi Smith said...

I LOVE those. You know how I love pink! Count me in. semsmith@comcast.net, Tallahassee, Fl

pbj fiber marietta said...

Love the pink dogwoods!
Patricia Jacobs
Kennesaw, GA